In-House Employee Health Testing
Are you considering “In-House” audiometric or pulmonary testing?
For three decades, the professionals at Workplace INTEGRA have assisted companies to design and manage their in-house testing programs. Our goal is to help you achieve top-quality results, flexibility, and excellent economic value.
We do have companies testing 100% in-house or a combination of mobile testing and in-house. Your choice!
Here is what you will need to establish an in-house testing program:
Used-to-new price range: $1,750- $7,000
New price range: $1,595 to $3,100.00
New price range: $495 to $550
On-going needs as required by OSHA
- Professional supervision of audiometric testing by an audiologist or physician
- Review of “problem audiograms” by an audiologist or physician
- Annual calibration of audiometer
- Sound booth background noise level checks (recommended every 2 to 3 years or when booth is moved)
Used to new price range: $2,100 to $2,900
On-going needs as required by OSHAProfessional oversight of the test results
Though hearing tests and pulmonary function tests can be completed without software, a well-designed software system is critical to managing the program in an efficient, cost-effective manner. Using Workplace Applications software will help you:
- Save time: Provides a faster, more efficient testing method
- Increase accuracy: Easy input screens reduce the likelihood of errors
- Eliminate data entry: Data will transfer directly from the audiometer or spirometer to Workplace Applications software
- Meet archive requirements: Saved database at your facility meets requirement to keep pulmonary and hearing data for 30 years plus life of employment
- Notify employees and management: WPA software allows for printing of many reports and required notifications for audio and pulmonary testing
- Get assistance when you need it: Workplace Applications software clients can speak directly to a software support professional by calling (888) WPI-0003
Elements of a Top-Tier Program
|Please call us at 1-888-WPI-0001 to discuss your specific needs and how we may assist you.|
What does it take to have a top-tier program? Each of the elements below play a role. Click on the individual links to learn more.
- Workplace Applications Software: Workplace Applications occupational health and safety software provides companies an enterprise-wide solution to their workplace health and safety data management needs. Our audiometric and pulmonary software modules can help make your in-house testing more efficient and trouble-free.
- Workplace Applications software training
- Available WebEx training ()
- Professional Data Review Services: Eliminate the doubt and questions by having a professional at Workplace INTEGRA look at the data to make the correct determinations.
- On-Site Consulting and Program Management Services: Workplace INTEGRA provides audiological surveillance for in-house testing programs using our proprietary review software. With an audiologist plant visit, we can provide a comprehensive OSHA review of your hearing conservation program and recordkeeping functions. Find out more.
- Noise Surveys: Workplace INTEGRA can perform initial determination sound surveys, area sound surveys, dosimetry studies, or environmental studies.
- Training Courses:
- Audiometric and Spirometry Equipment: Workplace INTEGRA can provide equipment and supplies for performing your own audiometric or pulmonary function testing.
- Calibration Services: Workplace INTEGRA offers both on-site audiometer and audiometric testing booth calibration services as well as off-site audiometer calibrations.
- INTEGRAstat: Corporate-level reporting for multiple-site organizations
- INTEGRAfit: Quantitative fit-testing for earplugs and earmuffs
- Mobile Testing Services: Supplement to your in-house program