Pulmonary Function Testing Equipment
Workplace Applications Software will communicate with a number of spirometers including:
- The NDD EasyOne
The NDD EasyOne never needs calibrating. Why?
The following characteristics make the instrument calibration-free:
1) The EasyOne spirometer determines flow by measuring the flight time of ultrasonic pulses. The time measurement is performed digitally using a precision quartz clock.
2) The transducers that are used for this time measurement are mounted outside of the flow tube. Changing the flow tube does not change the characteristics of the transducers. In addition, the ultrasonic flow measurement is inherently independent of temperature, humidity, pressure, and gas composition.
PLEASE NOTE: While the EasyOne does not require calibration, it is important to note that the American Thoracic Society, NIOSH/OSHA, and others recommend that the accuracy of the spirometer be verified on a regular basis. This verification is easily done using the ndd 3-liter syringe.
- The NDD EasyOn-PC
The new standard in PC-Spirometry
ndd TrueFlow advantages:
- no sensor in contact with sample
- no influence of humidity, barometric pressure, contamination
- no calibration
- no cleaning, no maintenance
- simple and economic consumables
- easy to operate outside lab with operator prompts and diagnostics
- extremely high accuracy for low flows
- no down time
- Puritan Bennett Renaissance I and II
- Grayson Stadler SP 10
If you would like more information, please
The spirette breathing tube developed by ndd allows easy and hygienic lung function measurements.
Advantages of the spirette:
- No calibration required
- No cleaning
- Hygienic packaging
- Easy exchange
- Low cost