Companies starting a hearing conservation program who have more than 50 people to test
Annually for companies needing to meet their on-going hearing conservation program requirements
Existing Workplace Applications software clients who have fallen behind in testing
Mobile hearing tests are conducted by our experienced CAOHC certified audiometric technicians under the supervision of certified and licensed Occupational Audiologists—true experts in hearing conservation. Our custom-built climate controlled vans are clean, quiet and very high tech!
Some of the highlights of Workplace Integra’s mobile testing include:
- Background noise levels are continuously monitored and testing is paused when excessive noise is present.
- A thorough history is reviewed to identify causes of hearing loss.
- 8000 Hz is tested to assist in work-relatedness determination.
- Test instructions presented under headphones are available in multiple languages.
- State-of-the-art microprocessor audiometers are used to promote consistency and accuracy.
- OSHA/MSHA-compliant Hearing Test Notification forms are printed immediately following each test.
- Easy-to-read management reports are generated to identify:
- Standard Threshold Shifts (STS)
- Possible OSHA 300 Log Recordables
- Summary Statistics
- Employees Tested and Employees Not Tested
- All persons with an STS/Possible Recordable are automatically retested.
- Audiometer calibration checks and sound booth background noise levels are documented.
- Audiologist Review Reports arrive electronically usually within two business days
- Otoscopic examinations are conducted prior to testing.
- Your company historical hearing test records (electronic or paper if available) are imported into our state of the art system, Workplace Applications software. For clients starting a hearing conservation program, we import a demographic listing of current employees.
Our objective is to provide a quality test at a fair price. The quote you receive is the amount invoiced after the work is complete. We offer the following service offerings: Hearing Test Only, Test and Employee Notification, or Test, Notify and Education.
To receive a free no obligation quote, click here:
Or you can call: 888 WPI-0001 or visit www.workplaceintegra.com