FMLA Tracking+ Software Module
Easily track attendance and leaves, including FMLA with easy-to-use software
NOW AVAILABLE AS A STANDALONE SOFTWARE MODULE!
(See ordering details below)
- Manage your company’s FMLA program and get detailed analysis and reporting of all types of attendance
- Track FMLA days with employee, shift, and plant calendars and visually display attendance, holidays, plant shutdowns, and OSHA recordable days
- Monitor and track an individual employee’s attendance
- Monitor multiple types of leaves, such as physical therapy involving more than one visit
- Create many types of graphs and reports that are exportable to other programs such as Microsoft PowerPoint or Excel
- Eliminate manual data entry with our exclusive Middleware programming option
- Extensive reporting and graphing capabilities
- “User friendly” and “easy to use” according to current users
- Crystal Reports allows exporting and/or emailing of most reports from within the software
- Reports can be sent in a PDF format to managers, supervisors, or clients.
- Data input “wizards” guide you through the software
- FMLA Tracking + can integrate with the Health and Safety module
- Includes spell checking
- Uses Microsoft’s SQL Server database technology
- Can be installed on a standalone workstation or across a company-wide WAN connected to a corporate SQL Server database
This import software package allows demographic data from your company HR database to update demographic data in Workplace Applications software. It runs on an as-needed basis or can be scheduled to run automatically. The middleware package provides a one-way data import into Workplace Applications from your company’s HR database.
Data specifications on your current HR/Demographic database will need to be supplied to WPA.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows 98 and 98SE
- Windows NT
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium 233 or greater processor
- CD ROM for install /floppy disk for back-up
- 128 MB RAM
- Service Pack 4 for NT 4.0 Installations
- 150 MB free disk space
- Internet access preferred
- Open communications ports for optional audiometer or spirometer connections
- Internet Explorer 4.0
- Monitor capable of 800 X 600 screen resolution
Please for more information about the FMLA Tracking + module or to place an order.